Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - CLOSED
The fitness center is equipped with a universal machine, treadmills, upright bike, recumbent bike and two ellipticals.
If you would like to access the fitness center before and after our office hours, a key can be purchased for a one time fee of $50.00. If this key is lost or not returned at move out you will be required to pay the $50.00 again. Fees can change at any time without notice.
The hours of the gym with key fob access is 6:00am to 10:45pm daily.
Rules & Regulations
- The fitness center is to be used at your own risk.
- An adult resident must accompany individuals under the age of 16.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the equipment at any time and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Be certain that your Recreational Activities Waiver is signed and current.
- Rubber-soled shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in exercise areas.
- “Horseplay,” fighting, dangerous conduct, and any other activity disrupting another resident are not permitted.
- Please be considerate of others and wipe down all machines when you are finished.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any time. Closed plastic beverage containers are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Secure all of your personal belongings. Home Properties is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please report all equipment malfunctions to the Property Manager.
- It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before starting an exercise program.